Work With Me
Together We Can Achieve Your Wellness Goals!
Here are some ways:
- Create quick, delicious menu ideas that you will love to eat!
- Provide suggestions how to stock your pantry & shop for food.
- Teach you to eat more mindfully. Motivate you to be more physically active. And stress less.
- Find workable Solutions to Reach Your Goals.
- Encourage you to keep going when the going gets tough!
- Discuss nourishing dining out options & help you decide if a nutritional supplement is right for you.
With over 20 years of experience as Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, I have a lot of great information to share!
Areas of Expertise:
- Digestive Health (IBS & Celiac Disease), with specialized training in the Low FODMAP Diet
- Finding a Healthy Weight that is right for you and Nurturing Your Relationship with Food & Your Body
- Food & Mood Relationships
- Prediabetes & Type 2 Diabetes
- Plant-Based Diets including Vegetarian & Vegan
- Healthy Blood Pressure & Cholesterol Control for a Healthy Heart
- Cancer Prevention & Healthy Outcomes for People in Treatment
- Food Sensitivities, Allergies & Maintaining a Autoimmune System
- Women’s Health including Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and Infertility
- Healthy Eating to Maintain Bones
- Sports Nutrition
- Farm-to-Table Eating & Local Food Nutrition
I am a Provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield, which may cover for your visits!
I also offer special packages for those who may not nutrition visit coverage with their insurance.
Worksite Wellness, Group Presentations & Culinary Arts Expertise
I have worked with many businesses to help create corporate wellness programs for their employees. These have included Sierra Nevada Brewery, Town of Weaverville, Union Pacific Railroad, Henderson County Wellness Department, Pergo Flooring, Volvo, City of Asheville, City of Wilson, & Carolina Forge. As their wellness nutritionist, I have presented hundreds of programs on a variety of health topics for a wide range of audiences. While at Duke University Health System, I created a cooking school for hospital employees, cardiac rehab patients & the local community. Contact me for more information how to set up your program!
Innovative Nutrition Education & Other Creative Projects
Some exciting programs that I have developed include a seasonal cooking classes using local food for the NC Arboretum and children’s cooking classes and training programs for the Appalachian Sustainable Agricultural Project with local registered dietitians.
I have also created and led Vine Ripe Nutrition’s Local Food Events which have included handcrafted farm to table cooking classes, food & nutrition workshops, local farmer’s market tours, local farm tours and farm to table restaurant visits.