Work With Me
Personalized Nutrition Services
One-On-One Nutrition Counseling
- To create your personalized nutrition services, we work with you to customize a plan to help you reach your goals! Ways I can help include:
- Provide assessments that will help identify the right diet and nutrition plan, customized just for you!
- Work on the steps in meal planning and share healthy recipes ideas that you will love!
- Provide help on how to stock your pantry and ways to grocery shop more efficiently.
- Learn how to make healthy choices when eating out.
- Discuss the role of supplements, if needed. We may talk about additional tests to discuss with your doctor that may benefit you.
- Limit challenged to stay motivated to exercise. And stress less.
- Encourage you to keep going when the going gets tough!
Primary Nutrition Expertise
Women’s Nutrition & Health
- As women reach middle age, we often become more concerned with hormone balance, a decreased metabolism and aging skin besides other health issues like keeping our bones healthy. In addition, many of us are adjusting to our new body composition and how it feels to be older. This may affect how we feel about our body and our relationship with food.Schedule an appointment to learn how to learn how to balance hormones with a healthy diet, boost your mood and feel about yourself, increase energy levels and help reduce signs of aging through food!
Plant-Based Eating Including Vegetarian, Vegan, Pescatarian and Flexitarian
- No matter which way of plant-based way of eating you choose, research shows that it can help you reap numerous benefits! Some of these include lower rates of heart disease, cancer, type 2 diabetes, autoimmune conditions and other health conditions where inflammation is the common cause.Together we can work on plant-based menu planning, recipes, and cooking techniques. We will also discuss key nutrients to pay attention to getting when eating a plant-based diet.
Improved Gut Health
- Find out more about a Fresh Approach to Fresh Approach to Digestive Health. This three-visit program helps clients feel better and get back to living life at its fullest! Read more here! However, with GI health, one size does not fit all. I use a variety of approaches to personalize your solutions. One of those strategies may include the low fodmap diet.
Low Fodmap Eating Plans
- One way that I often help people find their food intolerances is through an elimination diet. As an IBS expert and past sufferer, I often teach how to work through the 3 steps of the low fodmap elimination diet. This diet has been effective in reducing symptoms in over 75% of people according to research at Monash University.
What are FODMAPS?
- FODMAP stands for fermentable, oligo-, di-, mono-saccharines and polyols which are carbohydrates that can have an important role in our diet but for people who have IBS, learning their trigger foods and learning to balance them in their daily routine can reduce uncomfortable, and often improves people’s quality of life by reducing symptoms of bloating, gas, diarrhea, and constipation. Establishing a low fodmap diet involves three phases:
(identifying and eliminating the foods that contain fodmaps)
(systematically reintroducing high-fodmap foods to see which ones are your triggers)
(finding the right balance in your diet)
- As a trained fodmap dietitian and nutritionist, I create personalized nutrition services to help you feel your best. I will walk you through the process step-by-step and discuss the role of diet in inflammation and how our gut health, immune system, and brain health are all connected!
Additional Personalized Nutrition Services
Food Expert and Content Creator
If you are a healthcare or food company, nutrition is an important part of the customer conversation. Let me provide expert content to your audience through recipes, blogs, video and social media content.
Corporate Wellness and Educational Presentations
I love collaborating to develop programs that spread the message of nutritional health and have worked with many organizations to create meaningful presentations for their employees or customers.
Please contact me to find out more about these personalized nutrition services!