Work With Me
Ways I Can Help You Reach Your Goals!
- Work on the steps in meal planning & share healthy recipes ideas that you will love!
- Provide help on how to stock your pantry & how to grocery shop more efficiently.
- Help you build a healthy relationship with food & eat more mindfully.
- Limit challenges to stay motivated to exercise. And stress less.
- Find effective problem solving for your health challenges.
- Encourage you to keep going when the going gets tough!
- Learn how to make healthy choices when eating out & choose supplements if needed.
With over 20 years as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, I have a lot of tips & ideas to help you succeed!
Areas of Nutrition Expertise
- Digestive Health (Foods to Eat with IBS, Acid Reflux & Celiac Disease)- I am an Expert in Low FODMAP Diet
- Finding a Healthy Weight that is right for you and Nurturing Your Relationship & Food & Your Body
- Food & Mood Relationships
- Prediabetes & Type 2 Diabetes
- Plant-Based Diets including Vegetarian & Vegan
- Healthy Blood Pressure & Cholesterol Control for a Healthy Heart
- Cancer Prevention & Healthy Outcomes for People in Treatment
- Food Sensitivities, Allergies & Maintaining
System a Autoimmune
- Women’s Health including Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and Infertility
- Healthy Eating to Maintain Strong Bones
- Seasonal Eating & Local Food Nutrition
I am a Provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield, which may cover your visits!
I also offer special packages for those who may not have nutrition visit coverage with their insurance.
Worksite Wellness Design, Group Presentations & Culinary Arts Programs
I have worked with many businesses to help create corporate wellness programs for their employees. These have included Sierra Nevada Brewery, Town of Weaverville, Union Pacific Railroad, Henderson County Wellness Department, Pergo Flooring, Volvo, City of Asheville, City of Wilson, & Carolina Forge. As their wellness nutritionist, I have presented hundreds of programs on a variety of health topics for a wide range of audiences. While at Duke University Health System, I created a cooking school for hospital employees, cardiac rehab patients & the local community. Contact me for more
Creative Nutrition Education Projects & Working With Food Companies
I love collaborating to develop programs with others. This has included a cooking series using local food for the NC Arboretum and some children’s cooking classes and training programs with the Appalachian Sustainable Agricultural Project for local registered dietitians.
I have also created and led Vine Ripe Nutrition’s Local Food Events which have included handcrafted farm to table cooking classes, food & nutrition workshops, local farmer’s market tours, local farm tours and farm to table restaurant visits.
Over the last several years, I have had the opportunity to do work with food companies creating recipes, food writing